"Wind & Water Change Earth"
- Identify Key Details and Determine Main Idea
- Build Vocabulary: Formal & Informal Language
- Build Vocabulary: Shades of Meaning
- Analyze Cause & Effect
- Analyze How Reasons Support Points in a Text
- Compare & Contrast Two Informational Texts
Spelling & Phonics
- Irregular Plural Nouns (feet, children, teeth)
Language & Grammar
- Compare Formal and Informal Language
Fluency & Phrasing
- Read on-level text with purpose and understanding
Prompt: Think about "Primary Sources" and "The Oregon Trail." Both of these reading selections discuss diary entries, which help us learn about the past. Write your own diary entry about something important in your life.
- Read and Analyze the Prompt
- Reread to Find Text Evidence
- Plan Your Diary Entry
- Draft Your Diary Entry
- Revise and Edit Your Diary Entry
- Publish Your Diary Entry
Problem Solving with Length, Money, and Data
Lesson 26: Draw a line plot to represent a given data set; answer questions and draw conclusions based on measurement data.
Module 7 Review & Practice Test
Module 7 Test
Time, Shapes, and Fractions as Equal Parts of Shapes
Lesson 1: Describe two-dimensional shapes based on attributes.
Lesson 2: Build, identify, and analyze two-dimensional shapes with specified attributes.