"Many Characters, Many Points of View"
Week 1 - Model & Guide
- Identify Key Events
- Analyze Story Structure
- Identify Points of View
- Build Vocabulary: Use Context Clues
- Analyze Characters
- Compare and Contrast Two Folktales
Phonics & Spelling
- r-controlled syllable pattern - or (or, oar, ore)
Fluency & Phrasing
Read on-level text with purpose and understanding
Use dictionaries to check and correct spellings
- Introduce the Unit 4 Research Project
- Pre-search: Use Print Sources to Answer Questions
- Conduct Research
- Plan Your Writing
- Revise & Edit Your Writing
Module 4: Addition and Subtraction Within 200 with Word Problems to 100.
Lesson 25: Relate manipulative representations to a written method.
Lesson 26: Use math drawings to represent subtraction with up to two decompositions and relate drawings to a written method.
Lesson 27: Subtract from 200 and from numbers with zeros in the tens place.
Lesson 28: Subtract from 200 and from numbers with zeros in the tens place.
Lesson: Are you kidding?